Sharing User-Generated Content
If you have a registered account with this site, you may be able to upload and share user-generated content with other users or the general public. If you choose to upload personal content, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All content you add to the site is not covered by intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, or other restrictions imposed by you or other parties that would prevent the content from being shared, except as noted below.
- If you have intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks on content you upload or share, by doing so, you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your content. It becomes part of the public domain as long as it remains on our website.
- Once deleted from our site in its entirety, the license for us to use your content ends. However, even if you delete your content from our website, it may still be available on the internet due to caching (for example, by proxy or reverse proxy servers, search engines, etc.) or by actions taken by other users of this website or others who may have downloaded or copied your content.
Interactions with Other Users
This site actively promotes interaction, collaboration, and knowledge sharing among its users and visitors. Users are responsible for providing valid information about themselves in their profiles, posts, and comments. However, this site cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of any user-generated content. Furthermore, this website does not endorse any of the information contained herein. The information provided on this web site is not official U.S. government information and does not represent the views or positions of the U.S. Agency for International Development or the U.S. Government.
- You will not send or post unauthorized commercial communications or spam.
- You will not harass or intimidate other users or visitors.
- You will not post hateful, threatening, violent, pornographic, graphic, gratuitous, or obscene material.
- You will not upload viruses or malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information for any account except your own.
- You will not post anyone else's personal information on this site without their express written consent.
- You will not add content to this site that violates intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks.
- You will not do anything unlawful on this site
When registering for an account or establishing a profile, you agree:
- You will create a personal account with your real name.
- You will keep your information accurate and up to date.
- You will not provide false or misleading personal information.
- You will not create an account for others without their permission.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You will not use this site if you are prohibited from doing so by any applicable laws.
- You will not use this site if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- You will not disclose your password to others, let anyone log in with your account, or otherwise jeopardize your account's security.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone else under any circumstance.
Violation of Terms
Limitation of Liability and Warranties
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use this site.
We attempt to keep this site available, fully-functional, and bug-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, because we use external service providers for internet access and select technology services, we only provide this website "as is." Therefore, the services on this site are not warranted as being uninterrupted, error free, or completely secure. In addition, we do not make, and hereby disclaim, any and all express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practices.
By "microlinks," "microlinks website," "website," and "site," we mean the full suite of features and services made available through our website.
By "us," "we," and "our," we mean USAID, Insight Systems Corporation, and any other partner organizations working on the site.
By "content" we mean the information and data you post on our website, including comments, electronic files, and personally-identifiable information.
By "post," we mean placing content on our website.
By "use," we mean use, copy, perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, upload, download, link, cross-reference, comment on, or create derivative works of.